Get In touch
Leave us a message
Common queries answered
Frequently asked Questions
We charged in Australian Dollars (AUD).
International order can be pay by Paypal or Stripe, which will automatically convert your currency to Australian Dollars.
We also have split payment option such as Afterpay and Humm.
Which allowed you to pay for your order up to 10 weeks with zero interest payment and up to AUD $30,000.
Estimated delivery times are calculated based on:
AUSTRALIA and NEW ZEALAND ORDER
- Majority of all orders arrive between 1-5 Business Days (for WA/NT/TAS/NEW ZEALAND state please allow up to 10 days)
- If you use Express Post option between 1-2 Business Days. (WA/NT/TAS/NEW ZEALAND state please allow up to 5 Days)
Please allow extra time during public holidays and peak season(Christmas, Easter day etc)
- Majority of all orders arrive between 5-10 Business Days
- If you use Express Post option between 2-7 Business Days.
- Due to our workstation are custom made and allow with different modifications. It may take up to 2 weeks for your workstation to be done.
- Delivery are free worldwide to your country. It may take up to 2-5 weeks to reach your destination.
- We are required to collect your ID for verification purpose for the delivery.
We will process your order within 1-2 business day upon received order confirmation and payment confirmation. If you had chosen express delivery, your order will be process and dispatch in priority on the same day.
- The availability type of product your purchasing e.g. pre-order, in-stock items, back order items or Special Orders that have different supplier leads times associated to them.
- Carrier transit time e.g. the time it takes a package to travel from our fulfillment location to your destination address with Australia Post or International Parcel. This is calculated using business days, excluding Saturday, Sunday and public holidays.
- On some rare case, we might need to verify your identity as well as credit card to validate it is a legit order.
Due to health and hygiene reasons, earphones and massage gun can only be returned for a full refund if they are unopened within 30 days of purchase and are completely sealed or faulty.
For this reason, if you have changed your mind about your purchase, earphones or massage gun must be completely unopened and unused to receive a refund.
If, however, the item is faulty then the standard Refund and Warranty policy applies.
It’s possible in most cases, but you’ll have to be quick. If your order has not yet been dispatched, contact us to request a change to your delivery address or details.
Once your order has been shipped, you’ll receive an email with a tracking number depending on the delivery option you selected in checkout.
Please note that for sea freight it may take an extra week or two for tracking to become active once your order has been dispatched.
Track you order in your account
You can contact us by email our Customer Support
We’ll generally respond to your request within 1 business days during our operating hours from 9am – 9pm Monday to Friday and 10am – 6pm on weekends (AEST).
Depending on the product, you can send to the following countries through our checkout:
- British Virgin Islands
- Czech Republic
- Hong Kong SAR China
- New Caledonia
- New Zealand
- Norfolk Island
- Papua New Guinea
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Sri Lanka
- United Arab Emirates
- United Kingdom
- United States of America
In some cases, we may split your order over a number of deliveries depending on the type of items in your order, availability and where the item is coming from in our network.
We will always do our best to ensure your orders are consolidated into the fewest number of shipments possible.
The number of shipments we make for your order depends on the following:
- Where your items are coming from: Where our stock is located across our network
- Product availability: Items listed as Pre-order or with Special Order availability will be split off and shipped separately from other items available immediately; and
- Large items requiring special shipping and handling: Items such as our workstation will be split off from other items and will ship separately in 2 separate crates to you.
Your order confirmation email will show the number of shipments required to fulfil your order, identified by your order number prefix followed by a -1 or -2.
For unforeseen reasons such as stock availability issues, occasionally to ensure you get your goods fast, we may need to partially ship products within a shipment. You will not be charged if this occurs.
Visit our store and try out our Massage Gun at Gold Coast Robina Town Centre Drive Level G (Near Starbucks, in front of Universal Store)
Or contact us via our social media below!